permaculture Dryland articles sought for IPC10 Jordan website

Hi All

When I launched www.ipcon.org I put a couple of articles at bottom of main page, just to get the ball rolling, but I’d love to see some of you submitting material I can put there instead. Given the nature and location of IPC10, any articles relating to dryland permaculture would be ideal, but anything would be considered. It’d just be great to see some involvement with the site from some of you experienced permies, so that interested onlookers will get a sense of enthusiasm from it!

If you have submissions for this, please send them through to me. A picture or three to accompany them wouldn’t hurt either if at all possible – but if not available I can improvise.

Also, don’t forget our growing list of potential sponsorships that could use some assistance in getting to IPC10:

http://www.ipcon.org/pages/sponsorships.htm

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards

Craig

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Craig Mackintosh
Editor/Photojournalist/IT Manager
Permaculture Research Institute
craig@permaculture.org.au
www.permaculture.org.au
www.permacultureglobal.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~